Upholding the highest standards of governance is central to how we deliver enduring value and sustainable practices across our business.
At OceanaGold, every pillar of our organisation is guided by our Responsible Mining Framework.
From exploration through to operations and closure, we identify and manage our environmental and social impacts across the entire lifecycle of our assets. In doing so, we commit ourselves to the highest standards of governance, acting ethically and with integrity in every stakeholder interaction.
Our decision-making process considers all aspects of the business, including economic impacts and opportunities, health and safety, environment, people, host and adjacent communities, our investors, business partners, and society more broadly.
Strengthening our corporate sustainability is a continual focus, led by an Integrated Management System that sets out the policies, standards and business performance that support our vision and values. It’s this holistic approach that enables us to grow and optimise our operations with strong management systems and practices at each level of the company.
Our Code of Conduct, together with the policies that inform our corporate governance and Responsible Mining Framework, are provided below.
- Articles and Charters
- Articles of OceanaGold Corporation
- Board Charter
- Audit and Financial Risk Management Committee Charter
- Remuneration, People and Culture Committee Charter
- Governance and Nominations Committee Charter
- Sustainability Committee Charter
- Technical Committee Charter
- Position Description for the Chairman of the Board
Please refer to the Board Charter for the Company’s position description for the Chairman of the Board.
- Codes of Conduct
- Corporate Governance Policies
- Continuous Disclosure Policy
- Securities Trading Policy
- Speak Up Policy
- Risk Management Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Standard
- Investor Relations Policy
- Majority Voting Policy
- Share Ownership Policy
- Incentive-based Compensation Clawback Policy
- Advance Notice Policy
- Performance Rights Plan Rules
- Responsible Mining Policies
- Respect at Work Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Environment Policy
- Fair Employment Policy
- Communities Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Government and Civil Society Policy
All stakeholders can report concerns relating to non-compliance with our Code of Conduct or unacceptable conduct through our independent and confidential 24-hour whistleblower hotline provided by Deloitte.
Where disclosures are substantiated, we take appropriate remedial action and advise the reporter on the progress and outcome of the process.
We will not tolerate any form of retaliatory or discriminatory action against anyone who makes a disclosure or participates in an investigation.
Whistleblower Hotline contact details are:
- Australia: 1800 790 279
- New Zealand: 0800 449 959
- Canada: 1877 5743 411
- Philippines: 1800 111 014 86
- Philippines (Direct dial): +61 3 8373 5385
- USA: 1 800 760 5482
- Fax: + 61 3 9691 8182
- Email: [email protected]
- Or visit oceanagold.deloitte.com.au to report
Alternatively, please contact an OceanaGold Whistleblower Protection Officer at [email protected].